Sunday 18 August 2013

Poonam ( Ishita Dutta )

Poonam  ( Ishita Dutta )
Poonam  ( Ishita Dutta )
She is the new girl to join TV! Actress Tanushree Dutta’s sister Ishita Dutta is enjoying her stint with daily soap Ek Ghar Banaunga where she gets to portray an ideal daughter.






The serial has slowly started gaining popularity, making Ishita TV’s new charming girl. The young actress, who has studied mass media, is not new to acting; she has already done a Telugu film. But she then moved on to TV rather than graduate to Bollywood?





Ishita says she decided to go with what came her way and moved on to the small screen after doing the movie down south. Ek Ghar Banaunga also has a promising premise and Ishita plays the lead role in the serial. Talking about her role in the serial, Ishita Dutta tells a daily, “I play a modern girl with a modern outlook. Even if I wear traditional clothes, I speak English and I am outgoing in nature.

My character is very much a today's girl so I think girls can easily relate and connect to my character.” To cope with the industry pressure, Ishita also has her sister Tanushree Dutta for help. According to Ishita, the actress guides and supports her. Now as she is a part of a daily soap, she has started valuing time and can feel the pressure with hectic schedules. With her show garnering better TRPs, we are sure she is here to stay. 

News Source : www.apunkachoice.com








No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertise

Add to netvibes

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to The Free Dictionary

Powered by FeedBurner

I heart FeedBurner